Here are the detailed preview for our Boss Elimination Improvements in 2021 November Update.
1. New PvP Field Added
- New PvP Field ‘Abandoned Catacomb B2 Malice Ring’, ‘Abandoned Catacomb B3 Malice Ring’ are added.
[(925~930) Abandoned Catacomb B2 Malice Ring]
- Entry Level Limit: 1~950
- Monster Level: 925~930
- Can be entered from 3 portals in Abandoned Catacomb B2 field
(Coordinates 223,17 / 133,121/ 11,231)
[(970~975) Abandoned Catacomb B3 Malice Ring]
- Entry Level Limit: 1~999
- Monster Level: 970~975
- Can be entered from 3 portals in Abandoned Catacomb B3 field
(Coordinates 3,239 / 244,242/ 244,5)
- There is a ‘Safety Zone’ at PVP Field entrance, and players cannot attack each other in the zone.
- You can teleport to Safety Zone through Guide System.
- Players can check PvP Field conditions and details from ‘Safety Zone’ Object and NPC.
- You cannot check the opponent Health Bar, Nickname and Guild Mark when entering PVP Field.
- You cannot see other players’ Costumes when entering PVP Field
- After entering PVP FField, skills are applied as PVP skill when used against a player, and PvE skill against a monster.
- All buffs are removend when entering PVP Field.
(Except EXP, Item Drop Rate, Unique Item Drop Rage, DX Unique Item Drop Rate from Guild Buffs)
- You can receive “Power of Sphere” buff within PVP Field.
- You will be teleported to a random location within the PvP Field when you enter.
- You can move to Safety Zone by clicking certain objects in PVP Field .
(Move to Safety Zone when clicking on the object above)
- Ice Pillar object cannot be activated when in combat.
- Players can hunt monsters located within the PVP Field, and higher rank monsters appear as you move towards the center.
- You are removed from party if you enter PVP Field while forming a party with other characters.
- In PVP Field you can use Adventurer Board and Emotes, but cannot use chat.
- You cannot ride carpet in PVP Field and Safety Zone.
- If you die in PVP Field, you are moved back to town and death penalty is not applied.
- You cannot use mini-pet resurrection skill or resurrection items in PVP Field if you die.
- You cannot save location or enter PVP Field with Sphere type items, Call Ring, and Couple Ring.
- You cannot use teleport (moving location) such as Feather of Wind in PVP Field.
- If you level up in PVP Field and go over the entry level limit, you will be moved to town when you reconnect to the game.
- Fallen Angel skill Town Portal, Transportation, Evacuation cannot be used in PVP Field.
2. New Sub Quest Added
- 5 new Sub Quest are added for 950 level and above.
- [Which Exists in a Forgotten Place] is a chain quest and after clearing it, you can begin [Forgotten Vengeful Spirit], [Soul Comforting Scent] quest respectively.
[Quest NPC Location]
3. New Episode Quest ‘Eternity's Whereabouts’ Added
- New Episode Quest continuing with [Something called the Elixir of Immortality] storyline will be added.
- You can obtain 2 new emotes after completing the new Episode Quest.
- Quest can be started from NPC ‘Assoc. Agent’ in ‘Port City Strasserad’ (76,39).
4. New Nephon Creatures Added
- 8 new Nephon Creatures will be added.
[Hero] [Fantasy] [Legendary]
Please note some of the tables may look broken or extending out to side in PC and Mobile webpage.
We are looking for ways to solve the problem, and ask for your kind understanding.