- L&K CO., LTD. (hereinafter “Company”) maintains this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) that summarizes our policies and processes for protecting the privacy of all personal information gathered from customers, prospective customers, and visitors to our website(s) or who download Company’s products and services, and when and how such information is collected, used, and safeguarded. This Statement also explains how anyone can review, update, correct, or delete their personal information and specify what information, if any, they would like to receive from Company on an on-going basis.
You can access our Website without providing us with any personal information. However, Company may collect personal information in various locations on our Website as more particularly described below. Our primary goal in collecting the information described below is to provide you, the user, with a customized experience on our Website and to deliver better service, products, and more relevant content to our customers, prospective customers, and visitors.
Collecting Personal Information
Company is committed to ensuring your privacy and protecting the security of your personal information. This Policy covers the public Company website http://www.logickorea.co.kr (the "Website") and all online forms on the Website used to collect personal information. Please note that this Statement applies only to sites maintained by Company or its affiliates, and not third party sites, whether linked to or from the Website. Moreover, this Policy does not only apply to information collected by Company offline. In addition, this Policy does not apply to other entities that we do not own or control or persons that are not our employees, agents or within our control. By using the Website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Statement and that your use of the Website, including, downloads of any of Company’s products and services, is subject to Company’s Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any terms or conditions described in this Statement or the Terms of Service, please exit from the Website.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information may be collected from you during (a) the registration process, (b) promotional campaigns, (c) customer support and technical service requests, and/or (d) ordering of products and other services from the Website or from third party service providers.
We collect information when you provide it to us, when you communicate with others, and when you use the Services. We also may collect information about you from other sources.
Information you provide to us. When you register, contact us directly, or otherwise use the Services, you may choose to provide information to us, including:
- • Contact information such as email address.
- • User account information, including account ID, nickname, and password.
- • Demographic information, including your birthday(age) and country.
- • Payment and billing information, which our payment processors collect when you make purchases.
- • Correspondence you send to us.
From time to time we may expand or change the information requested upon registration, so this may not be a complete list. We ask that you provide only your own personal information, not personal information concerning anyone else. Personal information may be collected by Company and/or business partners such as co-sponsors.
Use of the Services. We collect information when you use our Services, including your Internet protocol (“IP”) address and other identifiers that are assigned to your device and application when you access the Internet or use the Services, browser type, browser version, browser language setting, operating system, device name and type, MAC address and other device identifiers, information from your device (including information from and about your hard drive and other storage devices, central processing unit, random access memory, video card, and peripheral hardware, software and applications installed on your device), Internet service and mobile service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, download information, the links you click and areas you view within the Services, game metrics and usage data, and other standard server log information. We collect additional information when the Services crash or otherwise encounter a problem, including system and driver data. Consistent with your device permissions, we may collect or derive location information from your device’s GPS signal, Bluetooth connections, nearby WiFi networks, and similar device information. We also may derive location from your IP address.
Information we obtain from other sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information from third-party social networking services when you or other users choose to connect with those services.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you use the Services or interact with emails from us, we and our third-party business partners may collect and store information about your use of our Services using cookies, pixel tags, local storage, and similar technologies.
Cookies are small files that are automatically generated when you visit a website and are stored on your device. Pixel tags are very small images or small pieces of data embedded in images, also known as “web beacons” or “clear GIFs,” that can recognize cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, a description of the page where the pixel tag is placed, and similar information from your device. Local storage is similar to a cookie except that it can store larger amounts of information and can be stored elsewhere on your device. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Control and access of information from first party Cookies will not be shared with any other parties.
Function Purpose Analytics and Research We use analytics and research cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Services, including the total number of people that use our Services and the types of devices they use. We may use the information to compile reports of aggregated and de-identified information and to help make improvements to the Services. Authentication These cookies help us to identify our users so that when you are signed in, you can enjoy the Services and features fully. These cookies are essential and cannot be blocked if you wish to use the Services. Service Features and Performance We use feature-tracking cookies to collect information about how our Services are performing. We may use the information to compile reports and to help make improvements to the Services. Security and Service Integrity We use security-based cookies to help ensure the security of our Services. We may use information obtained from security and service integrity cookies to, among other things, identify possible fraudulent or abusive activities, enforce our Terms of Service and End User License Agreement, and to protect the safety of our users. These cookies are essential and cannot be blocked if you wish to use the Services. Advertising We use advertising cookies to customize the advertising that is shown to you on the Services and on third-party websites and services.
We allow third parties, including our analytics providers, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, to collect information about your use of the Services across your applications and your different devices using cookies and similar technologies. These third parties may use this information to display advertisements on our Services and elsewhere online across different sites and services tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics. You can control the use and disclosure of the information for such purposes through Your Choices.
Like most Internet services, we may also use log files on the server side. The data held in log files includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, e-mail application, Internet service provider, referring/exit Web pages, computer platform type, date/time stamp, and user activity (e.g., feature usage, user rankings, game statistics). Company uses server log data to analyze trends, administer the services offered through the Website IP addresses are not tied to any personally identifiable information.
The software enabling the Website has associated log and temporary files that are stored on Company’s servers. These files store your account information, preference settings, system notifications as well as other data necessary to enable you to participate on the Website. Your information may also exist within regularly performed server backups.
The foregoing information is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis
Monitoring / Public Information
When any game is updated or “patched”, our patch routine may check your computer to see that you have the most recent version of game-specific files; when you communicate within any game or any other communication feature within the game (e.g., live chat, instant message services and the like), even ”privately” to another person, you do so with the understanding that those communications go through our servers, can be monitored by us, you have no expectation of privacy in any of those communications and, accordingly, you expressly consent to monitoring of communications that you send and receive
You may also choose to disclose personal information in our online chat rooms, blogs, bulletin boards, and other public forums made available through the Website. Personal information you disclose in such public forums is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. Please refer to the Terms of Service for additional information relating to the disclosure of personal information on public forums.
Disclose of Personal Information
- Unless otherwise described elsewhere in this Statement, we will not disclose any personal information collected from customers, prospective customers, or visitors.
Use by Company
We may use, record, systematize, store, update or modify, retrieve, delete, or otherwise process your information for the following purposes so that we may better understand the needs of our customers, prospective customers, and visitors, using manual or automated means:
Our payment processors use payment information as necessary to complete transactions or as otherwise required by law.
We also may use the information we collect to:
- • Provide the Services and deliver requested products and information, including technical support and responses to your questions or comments.
- • Deliver emails, push notifications, text messages, alerts, and other communications about our Services and the products of our third-party partners, consistent with your choices.
- • Customize and deliver the content and advertising you see when using the Services or third-party websites and services, consistent with your choices.
- • Link the different devices that you might use to analyze your use of the Services, customize advertising, and otherwise provide and improve the Services.
- • Analyze and address prohibited activities, including by assisting our efforts in policing users who may develop or use hacks or cheats to gain advantage over other users of the Services, and to otherwise enforce our Terms of Service and End User License Agreement.
- • Analyze, develop, and improve the Services and new products and services, including by conducting and delivering surveys, polls, and research.
L&K Co. Ltd.’s legal bases to process information for these purposes include that the processing is necessary for:
- • L&K Co. Ltd.’s legitimate interests, including those described above and as necessary to provide the Services.
- • Compliance with L&K Co. Ltd.’s legal obligations.
- • The performance of the Terms of Service and End User License Agreement between L&K Co. Ltd. and the user.
- • Carrying out the obligations and exercising rights under applicable law.
- • Where applicable, on the basis of the consent of users which may subsequently be withdrawn at any time by contacting us, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. We rely on consent for certain advertising purposes, use of certain cookies, the collection of precise geolocation information, the combination of data across devices, and international transfers of personal information. For more information on how you can provide or withdraw your consent, see your choices.
Sharing with Business Partners
We limit when we share the information we collect to the following circumstances:
Within L&K Co., Ltd.. We share information within the company.
Business Partners. We share information with third-party partners and service providers, including payment processing and gateway companies, platform services, game developers, game publishers, customer support services, cloud storage and hosting providers, social media companies (who may collect information when you use the Services or when you connect the Services to your social media accounts) and analytics and advertising companies, to help us provide and improve the Services and operate our business. For more information about these business partners, please contact us.
Other Users. Your profile, including your username and the picture that you may provide, and information about your activities on the Services may be visible to other users of the Services or third-party sites and services. For example, your game results, scores, and profile information may be viewed by other users of the Services and, if you choose to link to social media sites like Facebook, viewed by users of such sites.
Legal Purposes. We may provide your information to third parties when we believe that doing so is required by law or to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities. We may disclose your information in order to protect the rights or property of L&K Co., Ltd., including enforcing our Terms of Service and End User License Agreement, and others, or when we believe that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health or safety of you, another person, or the public.
Corporate Transaction. If L&K Co., Ltd. is involved in a corporate transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to the successor organization in such transaction in accordance with applicable law.
With Your Consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
Storage of Personal Information, the Period and Security
- We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, organizational, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. While we take reasonable precautions against possible loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, no storage system or transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. Data we collect will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, unless applicable law requires otherwise. When users submit personal information via the Website, the information is housed in a secure in-house database. To prevent unauthorized access, loss, or misuse, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we maintain. Company uses industry-standard technology, such as firewalls, in an effort to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. Moreover, we encrypt your transmission of sensitive information to us (e.g., account passwords and payment-related identifiable information) via SSL (secured socket layer) protocol in the interest of heightened privacy protection and information integrity.
In addition, only employees who need the information to perform their duties are granted access to personally identifiable information. The unauthorized access or use of such information by an employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action. Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
Furthermore, our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you should know that information sent over the Internet, whether by e-mail or by using one of our online forms, is not necessarily secure against interception. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for such interception and cannot guarantee the security of such information.
Access, Update, Correct or Delete Personal Information
- L&K Co., Ltd. provides you with a variety of choices to control the use and sharing of your information, including:
Email Communications. You may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our emails. Please note that even if you have opted out of receiving commercial email messages, you may continue to receive messages related to your account, your transactions, and similar service-related messages.
Geolocation Information. Your device may enable you to control the collection of your precise geolocation information, and whether this information is shared with third parties, through the settings on your device. Please note that you may need to adjust multiple settings, and not just your location permissions, to opt out of providing precise location information. If you opt out of providing precise geolocation information, we may continue to derive your approximate location from your IP address and other information we may collect. For more information, please review your device settings.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable local storage and similar technologies. For example, Adobe Local Shared Objects can be controlled through the instructions on Adobe’s Setting Manager page. Deleting the cookies in your browser may in some cases cancel your choices for interest-based advertising. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete cookies and similar technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you. Do Not Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. L&K Co., Ltd. currently does not take action in response to these signals.
Interest-Based Advertising. While it is not possible to turn off all advertising, you do have the ability to control whether you receive interest-based ads based on information collected or received about your online activities and interests over time and across unaffiliated sites and services and your different devices. You can opt out of receiving interest-based ads from companies that participate in self-regulatory programs such as the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), EDAA(EU), and DAAC (Canada) by following the instructions provided on their websites. If you are using a mobile app, you also may need to opt out of interest-based advertising on your mobile device or through the mobile application. For more information, check your device and mobile app settings. Please note that your opt-out choice will apply only to the browser and device you are using when you opt out. Other Game and Device Permissions. You may be able to adjust your privacy settings for push notifications, address book sharing, and other information or features within the Services or your device permissions. Please review the settings for the Services and your device for more information. To stop the collection of information by a L&K Co., Ltd. game, you can uninstall the game using the standard uninstall process available on your device or the app marketplace or network from which you installed the game.
Data Rights and Withdrawal of Consent
The laws in your country may provide you rights to request access to, correct, restrict, port, copy, or delete your information, request that we stop processing your information or delete your account, or withdraw or change the scope of your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your information for such purposes, but it will not affect the processing of information previously covered by your consent. Where technologically feasible and required by applicable law, we will port your information pursuant to your reasonable request. A request to withdraw consent, restrict or stop processing your information, or delete your account or information may result in your inability to access the Services or some of its features. To exercise your rights consistent with applicable law, please contact us: by emailing
email@example.com. Alternatively, you may contact us at:
Cowon Tower 2nd F., 540 Eonju-ro,
Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06147, Korea
- We may disclose personal information when required by law, regulation, court order, or in response to a subpoena or litigation discovery request.
Notification of Changes
- While this Statement states our standards for maintenance of personal information and we will make efforts to meet them, we are not in a position to guarantee these standards. There may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of personal information. As a consequence, we disclaim any warranties or representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of any personal information collected from customers, prospective customers, or visitors.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Please be advised that the Website may contain certain hyperlinks to other websites. Although these websites may have privacy statements, all of these websites and their privacy statements are independent of our Website and this Statement. We are not responsible for compliance with other websites’ privacy statements or data collection practices. You should review these privacy statements carefully before providing personal information to these websites.
Special Note to Parents
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children who are under the age of 15 or the age otherwise defined under applicable law) without parental consent or unless permitted by applicable law. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information at the Website, we invite you to notify us so that we may delete the information from our records and discontinue any related features or services. We also urge parents to instruct their children never to give out their real names, addresses or phone numbers without parental permission when using the Internet. We appreciate your cooperation in assisting us to provide a safe and enjoyable online experience for your children.
International Data Transfers
Users Outside the Republic of Korea
- Company is a company located in the Republic of Korea. We operate our company and administer this Policy under applicable Korean laws and regulations. If you use our service from outside Korea, you are thereby consenting for your personal information to be processed in Korea in the manner described in this Statement. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the privacy laws of Korea may differ from the laws in the country where you are located and may not provide you the same rights or protections as those laws.
- If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding this Statement, or have other questions or suggestions about our Website, please contact us via e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact us at:
Cowon Tower 2nd F., 540 Eonju-ro,
Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06147, Korea
The laws in your country may permit you to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection in your country if you believe that L&K Co., Ltd.’s processing of your information infringes applicable law.