L&K CO., LTD. (hereinafter “Company”) maintains this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) that summarizes our policies and processes for protecting the privacy of all personal information gathered from customers, prospective customers, and visitors to our website(s) or who download Company’s products and services, and when and how such information is collected, used, and safeguarded. This Statement also explains how anyone can review, update, correct, or delete their personal information and specify what information, if any, they would like to receive from Company on an on-going basis.
You can access our Website without providing us with any personal information. However, Company may collect personal information in various locations on our Website as more particularly described below. Our primary goal in collecting the information described below is to provide you, the user, with a customized experience on our Website and to deliver better service, products, and more relevant content to our customers, prospective customers, and visitors.
Collecting Personal Information
Company is committed to ensuring your privacy and protecting the security of your personal information. This Policy covers the public Company website http://www.Logickorea.co.kr (the "Website") and all online forms on the Website used to collect personal information. Please note that this Statement applies only to sites maintained by Company or its affiliates, and not third party sites, whether linked to or from the Website. Moreover, this Policy does not only apply to information collected by Company offline. In addition, this Policy does not apply to other entities that we do not own or control or persons that are not our employees, agents or within our control. By using the Website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Statement and that your use of the Website, including, downloads of any of Company’s products and services, is subject to Company’s Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any terms or conditions described in this Statement or the Terms of Service, please exit from the Website.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information may be collected from you during (a) the registration process, (b) promotional campaigns, (c) customer support and technical service requests, and/or (d) ordering of products and other services from the Website or from third party service providers. This information may include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, birth date, occupation, gender, account ID, passwords, and/or payment and billing information. From time to time we may expand or change the information requested upon registration, so this may not be a complete list. We ask that you provide only your own personal information, not personal information concerning anyone else. Personal information may be collected by Company and/or business partners such as co-sponsors.
We use "Cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer for operation purposes, and to collect data to analyze user patterns in order to improve the browsing experience of our website. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Control and access of information from first party Cookies will not be shared with any other parties.
Only non-personal information is stored and collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis from Cookies, and the use will be limited to one of below cases from our websites:
- 1. To remember your settings and actions so that some of the entry fields or selections from our website can be automatically completed for your convenience
- 2. To gather anonymous statistics to analyze which videos were watched and/or which banner was clicked etc. to make our site more useful and interesting to our users.
- 3. For website operation related purposes such as login authentication.
The types of Cookies used in our website are:
- 1. Session Cookies are used for login authentication purposes and will be automatically deleted from your hard drive after closing your browser.
- 2. Persistent Cookies are used to remember your settings for predefined duration and will be automatically deleted from your hard drive upon expiry.
- There may be third party server networks to serve advertisements within or in connection with our websites. Third party companies can send their own cookies to your hard drive since your web browser must request such advertising banners from the third party network servers. However, we would only authorize third party servers to employ anonymous cookies for anonymous targeting. We would not permit a third party server to collect information about you. If you want to prevent a third party server and/or third party service provider from sending and reading cookies on your computer, you must visit each third party website and opt out.
- Like most Internet services, we may also use log files on the server side. The data held in log files includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, e-mail application, Internet service provider, referring/exit Web pages, computer platform type, date/time stamp, and user activity (e.g., feature usage, user rankings, game statistics). Company uses server log data to analyze trends, administer the services offered through the Website IP addresses are not tied to any personally identifiable information.
- The software enabling the Website has associated log and temporary files that are stored on Company’s servers. These files store your account information, preference settings, system notifications as well as other data necessary to enable you to participate on the Website. Your information may also exist within regularly performed server backups.
- The foregoing information is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis
Monitoring / Public Information
- When any game is updated or “patched”, our patch routine may check your computer to see that you have the most recent version of game-specific files; when you communicate within any game or any other communication feature within the game (e.g., live chat, instant message services and the like), even ”privately” to another person, you do so with the understanding that those communications go through our servers, can be monitored by us, you have no expectation of privacy in any of those communications and, accordingly, you expressly consent to monitoring of communications that you send and receive
- You may also choose to disclose personal information in our online chat rooms, blogs, bulletin boards, and other public forums made available through the Website. Personal information you disclose in such public forums is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. Please refer to the Terms of Service for additional information relating to the disclosure of personal information on public forums.
Use of Personal Information
- Unless otherwise described elsewhere in this Statement, we will not disclose any personal information collected from customers, prospective customers, or visitors.
Use by Company
- We use the information you provide so that we may better understand the needs of our customers, prospective customers, and visitors. Specifically, we use your personal information for many purposes, including:
- 1. to allow you to register to use our products and services;
- 2. to ensure the continued smooth operation of our service;
- 3. to analyze user characteristics and usage patterns in order to better understand how our products and service are used and market them more effectively;
- 4. to communicate with you concerning your account or to send you newsletters, surveys, contest and sweepstake announcements, and information about our service or product offerings or the offerings of our business partners;
- 5. to prevent or investigate actual or suspected fraud, hacking, infringement, or other misconduct involving our products and services, or this Website;
- 6. to respond to inquiries, troubleshoot problems, investigate incidents, and handle complaints; and
- 7. to develop new products and services.
Sharing with Business Partners
- We generally do not sell or trade any personal information about our customers, prospects, or visitors to any third parties. We may share, however, aggregated demographic information with our business partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- We may also periodically engage in co-marketing activities, where we work with a complementary solution provider to launch a joint marketing program. In these situations, we will only send information to you on behalf of the other; we do not provide your personal information to such partner. We may also enter into business partnerships with other parties to provide specific services. If a user signs up for these services or responds to a particular marketing offer, we may share personal information such as your name or other contact information that is necessary for our business partner to provide these services or get in contact with you.
- Finally, in the event Company combines with another company in the future through a corporate merger, sale, acquisition, liquidation or other similar process, your personal information may be transferred with the business or a part of it, or may be sold as an asset of the business. You consent to such a transfer in such an event where your personal information will be used for the same purpose and adequate security measures in respect of your personal information are in place.
Storage of Personal Information and Security
- We take reasonable precaution to protect the personal information we collect from customers, prospective customers, and visitors. When users submit personal information via the Website, the information is housed in a secure in-house database. To prevent unauthorized access, loss, or misuse, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we maintain. Company uses industry-standard technology, such as firewalls, in an effort to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. Moreover, we encrypt your transmission of sensitive information to us (e.g., account passwords and payment-related identifiable information) via SSL (secured socket layer) protocol in the interest of heightened privacy protection and information integrity.
- In addition, only employees who need the information to perform their duties are granted access to personally identifiable information. The unauthorized access or use of such information by an employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action. Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
- Furthermore, our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
- However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you should know that information sent over the Internet, whether by e-mail or by using one of our online forms, is not necessarily secure against interception. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for such interception and cannot guarantee the security of such information.
Access, Update, Correct or Delete Personal Information
- You have a right to request access to any personal information that Company holds in relation to you. You may also review, update, correct or delete your personal information collected by the Website. You may also correct factual inaccuracies. Certain types of personal information that is necessary to check eligibility, such as birth date or age, cannot be deleted, but may be modified with sufficient verification of the new information. Note that we reserve the right to terminate or delete any registration or promotional entry if we believe the personal information submitted was knowingly false or fraudulent. To access the personal information that Company holds in relation to you or to review, update, correct or delete your personal information collected by the Website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you may contact us at:
- Cowon Tower 2nd F., 540 Eonju-ro,
- Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06147, Korea
- To have access to your personal information, you must provide proof of identification such as full name, address, user ID, and/or information about your recent activity on the Website. We reserve the right to deny access to any user if we believe there is a question about your identity. And if the burden or expense of providing access to your personal information is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or if the legitimate rights of others would be violated, we may decide not to provide access to such information. Moreover, we may still retain your information in our files to resolve disputes, enforce the Terms of Service, and for technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the Website. However, we will not use such personal information for any other purpose.
- We may disclose personal information when required by law, regulation, court order, or in response to a subpoena or litigation discovery request.
Notification of Changes
- If we decide to change our Statement, we will post those changes on our Statement page so you are aware of what personal information we collect from customers, prospective customers, and visitors to our Website, and when and how such information is collected, used and safeguarded. You are responsible for periodically checking our Website for changes to this Statement. If at any time we decide to use personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will take commercially reasonable measures to obtain e-mail consent from you. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner.
- While this Statement states our standards for maintenance of personal information and we will make efforts to meet them, we are not in a position to guarantee these standards. There may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of personal information. As a consequence, we disclaim any warranties or representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of any personal information collected from customers, prospective customers, or visitors.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Please be advised that the Website may contain certain hyperlinks to other websites. Although these websites may have privacy statements, all of these websites and their privacy statements are independent of our Website and this Statement. We are not responsible for compliance with other websites’ privacy statements or data collection practices. You should review these privacy statements carefully before providing personal information to these websites.
Special Note to Parents
- If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information at the Website, we invite you to notify us so that we may delete the information from our records and discontinue any related features or services. We also urge parents to instruct their children never to give out their real names, addresses or phone numbers without parental permission when using the Internet. We appreciate your cooperation in assisting us to provide a safe and enjoyable online experience for your children.
Users Outside the Republic of Korea
- Company is a company located in the Republic of Korea. We operate our company and administer this Policy under applicable Korean laws and regulations. If you use our service from outside Korea, you are thereby consenting for your personal information to be processed in Korea in the manner described in this Statement. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the privacy laws of Korea may differ from the laws in the country where you are located and may not provide you the same rights or protections as those laws.
- If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding this Statement, or have other questions or suggestions about our Website, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com