3. Nephon Creature System Rework
1) Awaken System Added
- The Main/Passive skills of Nephon Creatures can be awakened when they reach maximum level.
- Awakening Stones are required to proceed with awakening. Awakening stones can be randomly obtained from Creature Adventure.
- Maximum awakening level is limited by creature type and creature rank.
- Passive effect level increases in relation to awakening level, and awakening creature skill can fail at a certain probability.
- Maximum passive effect awakening level is increased when creature rank is increased by upgrading a creature.
2) Creature Passive Transformation System Added
- When Creature is max level, the Sub passives can be changed into other options.
- Passive rank is determined by the Creature rank, and the level becomes base level.
- Creature Essences are required according to Creature rank.
- Creature goes through awakening at a certain probability when transformed.
- Listed below are the options only obtainable by Creature Transformation.
- If the creature is transformed with all creature passives fully awakened, a sub passive is added at a certain probability.
- Added passive can be fixed and used, and it can be removed if Creature Transformation is performed again.
- Added passive cannot be awakened.
- One passive option can be locked, and additional Creature Essence is required to do so.
3) Creature Book Rework
- All creatures are added to Creature Book.
- Newly added creatures do not affect Creature Book Completion Bonus.
4) Creature Adventure Rework
- Creature Activity Points are not spent in Creature Adventure.
- Awakening Stones can be obtained from adventures above Medium floor difficulty.
- Awakening Stones and Red Awakening Stones can be obtained from adventures above High floor difficulty.
- Awakening Stones can be used to obtain Creature Experience.
- Creature Experience gained in Creature Adventure is increased.
5) UI Rework and Other System Rework
- ‘Book Registration Additional Stat” appearing before unsealing does not show up any more.
- All Creature information is displayed after unsealing.
- Creature Passive Team maintain effect can be viewed be default.
- One creature can be registerd for PvP/Adventure/Creature Passive Team.
- Creature main/sub passive can be viewed in Creature Registration UI.
4. Item Rework
1) Magic Carpet Rework
- Magic Carpets can now be used in some dungeons.
※ Unusable Area : Secret Dungeon, Duel Area, Siege War, Guild Point Battle, Elimination, Guild Battle
- Magic Carpet usage confirmation pop-up menu is not displayed, and Magic Carpets can be summoned right away by pressing “Y” key.
- Emblem Carpets can be used without Portal Sphere type items.
- Carpet movement speed is increased, except Gear Wheel Carpets.
5. New Magic Injection Design Book and Improvements
1) New Magic Injection Design Book
[‘Desire’ Design Book]
- 5 Piece Effect : Reduce damage received when hit by 10% with 50% probability.
['Wrath' Design Book]
- 5 Piece Effect : When skill hits, apply 100% Max HP as additional damage at 40% probability.
2) Magic Injection System Improvements
- Success rate of Special Design Books was increased slightly.
- Drop rate of Tantilis’ Heart item was increased slightly.
- Tantilis’ Source item was removed from additional reward of Main Quest Part 2 Repetition reward.
- Magic Injection Effect UI is displayed when hovering mouse over Design Book items.
- Special Design Book can be made with 1000 Magic Inks and 1 Tantilis’ Heart.
※ Existing Tantilis’ Source item can be traded in Tantilis’ Heart from NPC Lasha in High Brunenstig.
- Item option values of some original design books were changed.
['Familiar Spirits Gratitude' Design Book]
- 5 Piece Effect : You and All pets recover 7% HP when eliminating an enemy, and All pet attack, All pet magic attack increases by 20% for 5 minutes.
['Reversal' Design Book]
- 5 Piece Effect : You and all pets recover 10% HP when eliminating an enemy, and All pet attack,Allpet magic attack increases by 40% for 5 minutes.
['Rotation' Design Book]
- 5 Piece Effect : Regain 50% of CP consumed in using a skill at a 40% probability.